Pinterest

My Pinterest Board

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Illumination and the Holy Spirit


"The Word without the illumination of the Holy Spirit remains a closed book." - James M Boice

 Whenever I ground myself through meditation I am inspired and I believe this inspiration to be through Divine Providence.  If we look within for the answers and through devoted prayer we are given the answers and a true feeling of Peace.  

When the human race fails you through whatever outward distractions such as hatred, disappointment, or rejection we need only seek out consolation through prayer and meditation.

The Holy Spirit lies within and waits for you to become quiet, grounded, and receptive.  Think of prayer as a phone call to God, the Holy Spirit your phone line, and meditation your receiver.   The answers come and it is as if a light bulb illuminates a darkened room.

No comments:

Post a Comment